Newspaper advertising has easily connected businesses to buyers in an engaging way for more than 200 years. And there’s a reason it’s prevailed: it works. While digital advertising continues to grow, issues like brand safety, viewability and transparency expose gaps for ROI. Layering traditional media, and in particular premium print brands – enhances brand trust, ultimately giving you value.
Why Newspaper Advertising?
- Enhance brand trust. 70% of survey respondents say they completely or mostly trust newspapers1, and 50% agreed the more trusted an ad, the more likely they are to buy the product/service2.
- Invite focused engagement among readers who are already engaged in on-page, editorial content
- Boost the effectiveness of ad campaigns across other media like TV, social, display with newspaper ads
- Reach your target audience based on who they are (millennial, educated, high-income earner, etc.), where they are located, and contextual targeting. Aligning your brand with a contextually relevant newspaper allows your ad to be seen by people who have a higher likelihood of wanting your product or service
- Break through the clutter and noise of the digital world
Star Metroland Media leverages more than 140 years of experience in delivering news to the GTA and beyond, so we’re uniquely positioned to help create and place ads where they’ll have maximum impact.
- Our team of media experts will help work with you to create a custom print campaign that drives action
- Over 80+ trusted news brands to choose from that reach communities across Ontario
- Print distribution covering over 2.8 million Canadian households weekly3
- Award winning journalism that is a trusted space for your brand message (halo effect)
Find out how newspaper advertising can bring more people to your business. Complete the form below and a media consultant will be in touch to help you get started.