It’s the most wonderful time of the year! To help you prepare for the critical holiday shopping period, we’ve captured a snapshot of holiday offerings and marketing solutions that provide relevant and contextual environments to reach targeted audiences in Toronto, Ontario and across Canada. Explore engaging and effective ways to get your products or services in front of shoppers – when and where they’re looking for them.
Custom shopping guide
Do you have multiple products to promote? What better way to feature a collection of specially curated products than our custom shopping guide. Reach readers who are on the lookout for the best gifts to give this season.
- Shoppable across all platforms with direct link to transaction on client site
- Ideal for highlighting 6+ products
- Products can be searchable/filterable
Interested in how this shopping guide might look? Check out this sample.
Sponsored content articles/series
If you’re looking to leverage the power of storytelling to build a connection with customers, explore our holiday themed sponsored content opportunities:
- DIY/Personalized gifts – This article or series will highlight ideas for gifts that can be made from home or ones that you can add your own flair to, making the perfect gift to show loved ones how much they mean to you. The series can highlight gifts for different individuals, where to buy these items, and how to ship them properly and safely.
- Things to do/see – For readers who aren’t sure what to do this holiday season, our expert writers will put together a list of the top activities to do with family this holiday season. Whether they’re looking to get out and about or prefer staying in for a nice and cozy day, we’ll have recommendations to make their holiday one to remember.
- One-stop shop shopping guide – This year, we are making in-store shopping much easier for our readers, with our one stop shopping guide! This guide will feature various gift ideas for the entire family that readers can pick up all in one shopping centre location. The article will highlight individual items, what store they are located in, and the price.
- Holiday recipes – With this special section, we will feature some of the top recipes that are sure to be a hit with your family this year, from the turkey dinner to the delicious desserts, we’ve got our readers covered.
Holiday Catalogue Amplification
You’ve invested a lot to create your holiday catalogue, now let’s amplify it and get it in front of consumers as they look for gifts this holiday season!
Each of these tactics can help promote your catalogue and drive users to your site to view it in full/make a purchase – targeted to your desired audience and placed in contextually relevant content.
- Dynamic Ads – Showcasing multiple products featured in the catalogue updated in real time, driving users back to your site to browse/purchase.
- Native Ads – Teasing that the catalogue is now available on your site, driving users to your page.
- Dedicated Eblasts -Highlighting your top products in the eblast copy and driving users to your site to view the full catalogue. We can also send a re-targeted email to those who opened the eblast.
Editorial Adjacency Opportunities
Place your brand alongside relevant, engaging content with our editorial adjacency opportunities. Our team of writers will be putting together articles and series that cover books, wine, and gift ideas to set our readers up for a merry gifting and entertaining season.
- Books – We’ll be launching a books gift guide, 100 bestselling books of 2021 story, and a 2021 year in review. This makes for the perfect opportunity to feature your brand alongside the hottest reads of the year.
- Wine – Wine expert Carolyn Evan Hammond writes a highly respected wine column. Align to Carolyn’s column and reach readers who’ll be looking for her advice on the best-tasting, most-affordable picks this holiday season. It’s the perfect environment for gift ideas, food pairings and other pointers to help people boost their gift-giving or party-hosting game.
- Editor shopping lists – Fashion and lifestyle experts, The Kit, will develop several authoritative gift guides with personality from the perspective of some of Canada’s key influencers. These guides will include recommendations from experts in pertinent fields or from personalities with big followings.
Our special sections in Q4 will be centered around the holiday buzz including Black Friday, Holiday Gift Guides, and more! Showcase your products in a contextually relevant space with our Shoppable Multi-Advertiser Guides now available across each of our special section themes. See our calendar for more info.